Sonntag, 27. Februar 2011

It is ON!

 We made it into Bumps!!!
 This means that we were among the best seven boats (of twenty) that day! And this albeit having strokes swapped last minute and one sub on position two. The reward is four days of bumping and being bumped on a 5000m course :)

 What I did forget in my last entry is that still Cambridge is the Sea of Legs. I have never seen so many beautiful women in one place! What I also neglected are the many changes that I and the whole Cambridge experience have undergone; so despite all the stills the exchange isn't one big boredom, but a constant peak of awesomeness :D Highly Recommended.

PS: I registered at dpreview.com today and soon will be entering some photography challenges there. Also: I regret not having £1000 at my disposal for the soon to be released Fujifilm FinePix X100. What a beauty (also from the inside)...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen